Thursday, August 4, 2011

Roots in Eden

 I am a wife and mom to three great kids and Grandma Beth to two grandsons. My youngest has Asperger’s Syndrome and one of my grandsons has Celiac.

My dream is for our home to nurture us in every way. Not just creature comforts, like air conditioning and a comfy chair. I want it to be more. It should be more than good meals and cable tv. I want it to hug us and heal us and be the place we want to be. Not just at the end of the day, but forever.

 Our world seems like poison. Stress, pollution, additives in our food, there seems to be no end. I have decided to take as much as I can into my own hands, with God’s help.

I want to do more than clean and organize my home. I want to plant and grow our own food as much as possible. I want to rid my house of chemicals and pesticides .It needs to be a place where my family is safe from the outside world.  In short, to live a more sustainable life that is pleasing to God.

Follow me as I share my adventure.  Please pray for my family as I will pray for those who read along. May this new venture bring us all closer to Him.

God Bless!

Beth

No comments: